I have been with 53 bank for more than 15 years and now I HATE 53 banks new online bill pay system.I am an adult and know when I want a bill paid and the money to come out of my account.

I do not need a bank to determine when to pay a bill based on a due date. They cannot convince me that this change is not to make overdraft profit. This system went into effect the same time the government set new max limits on the amount a bank could charge a retailer when a customer used a debit card to make a purchase. When I called the online banking department they tried to tell me that they have had many, many calls thanking them for the change.

BULL ***!!

Their old online bill pay system was the only reason I stayed with them and recommended them to so many people.(I work in the payroll department of a school district with about 10,000 employees which is a lot of recommending) I'm looking for a new bank!

Review about: Fifth Third Bank Account.

Comments

Couldn't agree more after 53 went to the new system I went back to writing checks and mailing them after 12 years of online bill pay.

New system sucks!