2.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

You should avoid dealing with these people, Amy Willis in particular.She doesn't act in the best interest of her client and makes decisions based on what best for her not her client.

Mrs. Willis worked directly with my X wife to transfer funds from my account into hers based on a court order. This was all legal however my X told Amy that I was aware she was there setting up the transfer, which I was not. Amy never picked up the phone verify I aware or to inform me that the transaction was being set up.

She did however set up my X wife's account and became her adviser. Conflict of interest? Common courtesy to contact a long time investor and let them know what is happening with their account. I've been with 53 for 16 years, savings, checking, investments, car loans.

No longer. Their greed or more specifically Amy Willis' greed cost them a long time customer. In add when I called Amy about the situation she denied directly helping to set up the account and doing the transfer. When I asked what she didn't call me she said, "I didn't need to call you because I had a court order and we do this all the time." Sounds like a poor judgement to me.

I wonder what other "poor judgments" she has made with investment advise?

Lastly, when I spoke to Amy about this situation and she started arguing with me so I immediately told her she was being unprofessional and she hung up the phone; Truly Unprofessional.

Review about: Fifth Third Bank Checking Account.

I didn't like: Unprofessional, Greedy, Lack of good judgement.

Comments