3.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I was told to come on here & write this there was a dispute on my account for $50 it happened on the 14th of last month. It goes on to say transfer debit ref # 00927757224 I spoke with that merchant personal.

They’ve sent emails 3/ 19 / 19 stating that they canceled the membership & made it a free membership cause I explained to them that they didn’t have anything on the site that actually explains or even shows you how to cancel Thee account there’s nothing on there saying cancel either they then returned a email stating they canceled the membership that was accidentally made & issued a email as well.

The company is the provisional credit & thank you i hope the people at 53rd find this evident in helping me resolve this manner & I apologize if it was untimely manner. You guys posted on the 14th the 1st time the situation lingered til about the 21/22nd either way the company changed & sent a email to confirm it

Product or Service Mentioned: Fifth Third Bank Account.

Comments

sandralynndavis

Not sure who told you to come here but this site is not affiliated with Fifth Third Bank. It’s just a site to complain about companies.