Fifth Third Bank is a total scam of a bank.I am closing my account today.

I didn't transfer money from one account to another fast enough and causing a overdraft in my account even though I transferred before they charged their fee. I got charged 25.00 then the next day 48.00 then $8.00 a day for the next three days later, I never received notice that my account was over drawn. Beware of their practices!

This has to be by far the worst bank I ever dealt with.I will do my banking with Huntington Bank

Review about: Fifth Third Bank Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Fifth Third Bank?

Comments

Hint--deposit your money first and spend them later.It's your responsibility to keep your account straight.

That's why bank offers online banking and phone appls.

You can also sign up for alerts for free.This way you 'll know exactly how much money you have before going shopping.

We had several overdrafts last month totaling about $259 to 53rd because our money from our credit card processing did not hit fast enough.Credit card processing has always been 24 hours for years, now they say "we are so sorry but if you you read the fine print it says 24 TO 48 hours".

Even though it has been like clock work for the past 3 years. REFUSED to credit us anything but would be happy to open us an overdraft protection account. Now for the slap in the face. I just noticed today a $17.50 sevice charge to the account.

so i called and they told me it was because we overdrew our account last month that they charge us another $17.50 the following month.How can this be legal to charge someone a fee of $37 per overdraft then charge a them for being charged?????

I dont get it.