I have been a fifth third member for almost five years and was referred by my current employer that Fifth Third came highly recommended as the company does business banking with them and there were many perks. However there has been ZERO customer incentives nor do I feel valued as a customer.

I have exhausted all efforts into trying to remain a loyal customer and utilize the promotional offers in which Fifth Third so frequently offers. I have tried to apply for a personal loan, in which Fifth Third denied and ran a credit inquiry twice. I have attempted to dispute a fraudulent charge in the amount of 947.40, appealing twice, in which Fifth Third denied. I have tried to dispute unreasonable accrued overdraft fee’s in which were assessed within a 30 day time frame that totaled $679.75 and was also denied.

Fifth Third bank is the absolute worst bank I have ever encountered and continues to fail at assisting and accommodating its longevity banking customers. I would not recommend this bank to anyone and if asked by my employer I would encourage them to find new banking as well

Product or Service Mentioned: Fifth Third Bank Customer Care.

Reason of review: Overdrafts, Fees, customer service, resolving customer issues, dispute team and overall banking experience.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Government Investagation

Comments

I have also incurred an EXTREME amount of Overdraft fees from 5/3 that I believe were systematically created by 5/3. They are a "bottom of the barrel' financial institution. I hope the appropriate governmental agency eventually steps in and (legitimately) sanctions 5/3!