My house got flooded while we were visiting my grandchildren in New Jersey- I live in Douglasville, Georgia.My insurance sent me a check to cover initial expenses.

Unfortunately they wrote it in my name and Filth Thurd Bank. I was asked to endorse the check and send it to them. They got it on a monday, deposited the check to their account and asked me to call them bank the following week.

They never told me that they will deposit the check to their account and when they would send me the money - "just call us - next week".

They had initially promised to send the money right away.Very poor customer service.Now I have to fund materials using personal funds.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fifth third bank checking account from Fifth Third Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Fifth Third Bank to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and dumb procedure and dumb process. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fifth Third Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fifth Third Bank?

Comments