1.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Brock White in mooresville bank lied to me to get me to switch banks. I moved my loan over and he said I would have no pre payment penalties .

At closing he made the mistake of putting the wrong name on my loan( He put my business name instead of my personal name on it) then tried to charge me 325$ to rewrite it. On second closing , he never showed up and passed it on to another person and when we tried to get in touch with him during the closing he wouldn't answer the phone. At the 2nd closing the prepayment penalty clause was no longer waived. I came in the bank a couple of times to talk to him and he was never around.

The person i spoke to about him being there pretty much told me he was there and didn't want to speak to me.

Thats was the only thing i liked about this bank is some of the people that worked there wouldn't lie to me if he was there or not. Talking to others this isn't the only time hes made promises and didn't deliver.

Will never go back.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Brock white.

Comments