1.3

Update by user Dec 29, 2018

Update, After 3 weeks & many calls to the bank & the insurance co. They said They finally received payment, 1 week later, I get a letter from fifth third bank, That My insurance is not paid & They will buy Insurance at a higher rate.

No I'm trying to get in touch with the bank again! Total Incompetency, BTW I found out the department that handles insurance questions phones don't work, Thus the reason on hold for 48 min.

Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2018

I pay My insurance thru escrow, I received a cancel notice for non-payment from Ins. Co., called bank after 48min.

hold, was told "don't know why" called again 6 days later, was informed Bank did not cut check yet, I ask why?, tried to transfer Me to Ins.#, turned out to be a disconnected #.

called back, was advised, "Yeah They have trouble with their phones" So I asked what now? I was informed I don't know Sir, I will transfer You to a supervisor, Guess what, She (Brenda), didn't know why either, & will call Me back, 7 days now, No Call

The most incompetent bank, I have ever dealt with, Nobody has answers!

Reason of review: Escrow handeling.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Dealing with them.

Comments