2.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

When unauthorized charges were made on my account I filed a dispute with fifth third's the money that was unauthorized and spent by whoever was returned to me. That I was happy about I didn't have any problems.

However, those transactions caused me to overdraft my account and I was assessed a 3799 overdraft fee and then two days later when the charge was sent again automatically to my account after I had to already cancel my card I was the best a second $37 fee this totals $76 and only overdraft fees I paid on to transactions that I did not make although the transaction amounts where return for whatever purchase was made the overdraft fees on two different occasions was not. That's $80 I paid to Fifth Third Bank for absolutely no reason. When I contacted fifth third's to have the overdraft charges refunded because the dispute had finished and the funds were found to be unauthorized charges be customer service lady on the phone told me that my account type does not have an overdraft fee for a penalty I told her the date of the two fees that I was obsessed she pulled up my statement and saw where they were on my statement however she then told me that even though those charges show up on my statement no money was ever taken out of my account.

If only that was true. But it's not I sat there and watched my money disappear from my account that week and I was short one of my bills due to that $80 and face plenty of other late charges now as well that is pretty shity service if I dispute a transaction and you determine following an investigation that I am not responsible for those charges then how come I am paying almost as much as was stolen from my account for those same charges that I was supposedly not responsible for.

Comments