The vehicle that I have financed through this bank was totaled in an accident.The insurance company was trying to make a payment but could not reach anyone that could tell them the payoff amount.

Finally after several calls, the insurance company was able to obtain the amount due. Payment was made to the bank but later, when I checked to make sure the account had been paid, I discovered the bank deposited it in their account but failed to post it to the loan because it was not for the total amount they felt was due, even though they are the ones that gave the insurance company the payoff amount. Because of this, I am now arguing with them regarding their posting of "late fee" because THEY failed to post the payment to my account.

They also have the nerve to contact me at my place of employment (a law office), which by the way is illegal for them to do, and try to get me to make payment of these "late fee" by phone.What a bunch of idiots!!!!!!

Review about: Fifth Third Bank Loan.

Had an Experience with Fifth Third Bank?

Comments

Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Chase Bank - Chase Rewards Visa cheats customers out of bonus points Chase Bank "called to inquire about using my points, when I was informed that the offer I received was for 40,000 points..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more