Davis, Illinois

I had a car loan with 5/3rd bank.I was so excited I was able to finally pay it off!!!

I called to get my payoff amount, I couldn't enter any of my information on their "automatic" system so I was on hold to talk to customer service. The person I was connected to couldn't give me any information and had to transfer me. I was on hold for 45 MINUTES!!!! When I was finally able to talk to someone I was on the phone for about a minute and was told I'd be sent a payoff letter.

After waiting 2 weeks for this "letter" I decided to go to the bank myself and pay it off WITHOUT this "letter". The service in the branch was wonderful, that was the ONE AND ONLY good service I have had!!! After paying off my loan I receive a DELINQUENT NOTICE!!!! I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY PAYOFF NOTICE!!!!!!

I'm so happy I'm DONE with them!!!I will NEVER do business with 5/3rd bank AGAIN!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fifth Third Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fifth Third Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fifth Third Bank and fifth third bank loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fifth Third Bank?

Comments