5/3rd has the absolute worst customer service.I've banked with them for over 10 years now and this is how they thank you.

I made a small error on my checking account. Overdrawing $13 dollars and was charged with over $300 in overdraft fee's. I know the mistake was mine but $300 dollars in fee's is ridiculous . I've read other reviews about 5/3rd where customers were charged over $600.

I will never do business with 5/3rd ever again. I'm closing my account immediately after my direct deposits are complete. Fee's of that expressiveness should never be allowed.

WARNING Do not open a 5/3rd bank account unless your desperate.They will smile at the counter and steal your money!!!!!!!!

Review about: Fifth Third Bank Checking Account.

Had an Experience with Fifth Third Bank?

Comments

Guess What?All banks practice these types of predatory practices.

If the bank makes an error, it is their negligence and you should demand the same penalty fees for their carelessness and inattention.

If they refuse to pauy you the penalty take them to small alims court.It works, I have done this with success.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Capital Bank - Never in my life Capital Bank " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more