1.1K views

Everytime I call to tell them I have not received the lien release on a car that was paid off 2 months ago, I get a different excuse.They also owe me over $500 for overpayment of the loan.

First they say I will have it in 10 days. Next time I call they say that they have 10 days to process the paperwork. The next time I call they say that it is in the mail. That was 2 weeks ago and I have still received nothing from them.

I have the new owner of the car calling me every other day wanting the lien release so that he can register the car in his name.What is taking Fifth Third Bank so long?

Review about: Fifth Third Bank Loan.

Had an Experience with Fifth Third Bank?

Comments

Marietta, Georgia, United States #1147038

Same problem, we requested Release of lien document 2 weeks ago because of a car accident we were in and Fifth Third recently sent a letter to us adressed in someone else name. Now we have to wait 2 more weeks for the Release of Lien hopefully they can get it right this time. If not we're not sure what to do.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #810511

I am going through the same thing right now.Car was paid off in November 2013.

Still fighting as of 4/29/14 to get lien release and title. Everyone there is rude; everyone there has a different story.

We have sold the vehicle and absolutely need this document.I'm not sure where to turn at this point.