NEVER AGAIN!HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER PAYING MY AUTO LOAN ON TIME SINCE 2011.

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO PAY OFF MY LOAN 7 PHONE CALLS, 7 different answers. Mailed payoff as was told the only way to do it. 10 days later ...they claim they never got the check. I cancelled the check and paid my bank a $30 fee.

Called again and was told I could pay online..so some incompetent set up a log in and password . Went online and got to the end to pay off loan would not allow the transaction. Called again, was apologized to, and said loans cannot be paid online. But was told she would transfer me a loan specialist who would take my pay off over the phone.

WRONG, started story from beginning. Loan specialist gave me the address to mail the pay off. Been there done that! No way to send overnight delivery with a tracking number!

DARK AGES! Got a supervisor on the phone ..yet another answer. Said I have been paying my loan from my own bank bill pay...Advised that I do the pay off this way...DUH!!!

So I did...waiting to see what happens..question is ..how many incompetent client service reps does it take to help a customer on the phone???6 to give the wrong information and a supervisor with common sense apparently.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. jeepL2005 is overall dissatisfied with Fifth Third Bank. The most disappointing about fifth third bank loan at Fifth Third Bank was customer service and dumb procedure Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fifth Third Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Fifth Third Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fifth Third Bank?

Comments