So I get a call from these incompetent idiots to request a payment over the phone, which I had been doing.After 15 minutes of wait time with someone that could barely speak, I was told since it's my last payment, I had to go through customer service.

I had no time so I hung up. I get a call later form them to request same payment. I told them they could not take my payment because it was my last, so they connected me to customer service in order to finally pay these idiots off. The lady tells me I have to send in the last payment.

I ask for a supervisor, I"m put on hold, they disconnect me.These morons should not be in business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fifth third bank loan. Fifth Third Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fifth third bank loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fifth Third Bank.

Had an Experience with Fifth Third Bank?

Comments