just recieved the new paperwork on the new system that fifth third has set up for all its customers for all the fab checking and savings now since i fall into the gonna pay to have a bank account and now they push you into online banking what about if you dont frikin want it or how about if you cant even use it or how about you live in bfe and dont have internet service or how about your my age or older and still god forgive me for saying this I LIKE WRITING PAPER CHECKS ONCE A MONTH TO PAY MY BILLS ! yes i still have auto withdraws on certain things but what about people like my grandmother who could give a *** about internet banking for gods sake these people use to bank under their mattress and all the people who helped with the survey and decided that the rest of the world is so into online banking you better read your wonderful little book because just like me you will also be charged once a month ! i am beyond pissed and by the way there are too many banks out there that i dont just need to give my earned money to to keep an account mabey i should start looking at the bank of sealy!

Review about: Fifth Third Bank Banking Service.

Had an Experience with Fifth Third Bank?

Comments